Rates & Insurance Questions
$125 per 45-minute session
This is a complicated system and I can help you work through the 'red tape' if you are interested in services with me.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?What is my deductible and has it been met?How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- Can i see Elizabeth as an out-of-network provider?
- Is prior-approval required from my primary care physician?
- I accept Aetna, , Athem BC/BS , Cigna, Aetna, Tufts. Sisters of Charity Health Systems, , Magellan Behavioral Health, LifeSynch , Cigna and Cigna EAP , Nwifhvoehoos Health
- Additional insurance companies that I accept include: Diversified American Corporation, Emplyee Benefit Plan Administators.Group insurance Service Center,Harrington Health (formerly FISERV KS ), Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, HPI PPO, Health Plans INC, , NOVA Healthcare Administrators, INC, Patient Advocates, LLC, Planned Administrators, INC, RM SCO, INC,TR Paul Group Services, UltraBenefits, UMR (formerlyWausea/Fisery Heatlh), United Health Care
- MultiPlan, PHCS, ValuePoint by Multiplan and PHCS Salvility are newly added insurance payers. Call them to ensure your coverage with me.
- Call me as this changes when I receive the contracts. I will do all I can to work with your insurance and for you to receive services.
Cash, check accepted for payment.
If you do not show for your scheduled appointment, , you may be asked to pay the full cost of the treatment as previously agreed to.
Request an appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.